GMP Compliance Benefits
- Enhances market image or brand value.
- Guidance on making safe and high-quality products.
- Healthy and reliable goods and services are achieved to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Develops inspiration and teamwork among the company’s employees.
The Procedure to Get The GMP Certification
- Application: The application includes the basic data of the company. All the information is recorded and maintained by the certification body on the GMP database.
- Review: The application is reviewed by the concerned team after it is received to ensure that it complies with the requirements.
- Quotation: When the review is completed, a price quotation is made to the clients, and Gap Analysis is performed to cover all the sections and clauses along with quality standards. It effectively checks the mismatch between company planned things and achieved things.
- Documentation Review: It is done to ensure that the documentation has fulfilled the compliance essentials.
Here, the organizations’ documented procedures and policies are evaluated against the compliance requirement.
- Review: Analysis of the documentation of the organizational management system is done to make sure that the compliance requirements have been satisfied.
- Corrective Measures: Corrective measures deal with non-compliance.
- Verification: After the corrective measures are taken, the documents are verified again.
It deals with the implementation of documentation of an organization on-ground. The auditor identifies the non-compliance areas and lets the organization correct them. Verification is done again to ensure that the non-conformities in the implementation process are rooted out.
- Certification: The certification body issues a certificate of compliance and it is valid for 3 years.
- Surveillance: Surveillance audits are conducted to ensure that the requirements of the management system are met. They are done every 6 months/1 year(from the date of certification)
- Recertification:Recertification is done at the end of a 3-years term.
KBP Advisory & Tax Consultancy can help you in achieving all the legal procedures of the GMP certification by taking the burden from your organization.
What Is CE certification?
Having CE certification facilitates legal marketing and distribution of products in the European market. It ensures that the product is compliant with all applicable directives and regulations in the European market.
Organizations that are looking for certification consultants of CE marking certification in India can contact us.
KBP Advisory & Tax Consultancy can forge a partnership with you aiding you in understanding and complying with the necessary requirements. With our service, we will enable you to legally affix the CE marking to your products in the most hassle-free manner. We facilitate transparent and truthful assessments, key account management, technical assistance, and reliable reporting to aid you in effectively marketing your goods.